Benefits to Seller (Supplier)
- Generates flexible, secure and predictable source of working capital by monetising receivables
- Improved Days Sales Outstanding and cash flow, thereby potentially improving balance sheet
- Enhanced visibility of payment process
Benefits to Buyer (Dealer)
- Potential to extend payable terms
- Enjoys stable supply base and improved relationship with supplier
Benefits to Buyers (Dealers)
- Enables Dealers to obtain financing relying on their financials and track record with the Anchor.
- Optimises working capital by bridging the liquidity gap between the purchase and payments received from the sale of goods.
- Potential improvement to overall financial cost.
Benefits to Seller (Anchor)
- Potential sales growth when additional finance is provided to the Dealers.
- Reduction of payment risk.