The UOB Hong Kong Internship Programme is an 8-week programme. You will be assigned to one of our business segments or corporate functions within UOB Hong Kong. During the internship, you will experience the challenges and rewards of a career in the banking industry and get to know the business of UOB. To be a UOB Intern, you will be someone who is eager to learn and apply newly gained knowledge in a useful, practical and strategic manner. This could lead to an invitation to take up a permanent position with UOB Hong Kong upon your graduation. You will also be fast-tracked through the selection process should you wish to apply for the UOB Hong Kong Management Associate Programme.
What we look for in a UOB Intern:
- An undergraduate from a recognised university
- An excellent track record in leadership, academic achievements and co-curricular activities
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Permanent residency in Hong Kong or a valid Hong Kong work visa