If you must visit us for your essential banking needs, please note we continue to maintain enhanced precautionary measures to ensure a safe environment for those inside the branch.
Our enhanced precautionary measures include:
- Requiring all customers to check in using SafeEntry to facilitate contact tracing through the TraceTogether mobile app or token with the SafeEntry Gateway device.
- Temperature screening for all individuals entering our buildings and branches.
- Declining entry to anyone who:
- is not wearing a mask;
- has a temperature of 37.5°C and above;
- is on a Quarantine or Isolation Order, Stay Home Notice or medical leave for respiratory symptoms; or
- has been in close contact with any person who has been quarantined as a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Ensuring that our branch colleagues wear face masks and use hand sanitisers. Please be assured that our colleagues will not come to work if they are unwell.
- Applying safe distancing measures which include reducing the number of customers within a branch at any point in time and ensuring one metre spacing between customers when in the branch. Our Safe Distancing Ambassadors will be around to guide you as necessary.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning at our branches, buildings and ATMs.
- Applying a commercial grade self-disinfecting coating that kills germs and bacteria at high-touch areas including branch counters, meeting areas and ATMs.
- Suspending food and beverage services until further notice.
We continue to dedicate the first hour of banking operations to serving the elderly and customers who have disabilities or who are pregnant.
Financial and wealth management advisory services continue to be on an appointment basis only.
We apologise for any inconvenience, and seek your understanding as we strive to provide banking services while keeping everyone safe.
If you require further assistance, you can also call us at 1800 222 2121.
 SafeEntry is a national digital check-in system that records the names, NRIC/FINs and mobile numbers of individuals visiting hotspots, workplaces of essential services, as well as selected public venues to facilitate contact tracing efforts.
 SafeEntry Gateway (SEGW) is a new check-in method that enables individuals to check in more quickly and seamlessly, and to verify that their TraceTogether Token is working as intended. It will be deployed as an additional mode of SafeEntry check-in.