If you notice something amiss, you can call our customer hotline at 1800 222 2121 (Calling from local) or (65) 6222 2121 (Calling from overseas) to block your digitised card right away.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, your liability will be limited to S$100.00 but only if you take all of the following steps:
- You immediately notify us of the loss or theft of your mobile device or the disclosure of your wallet PIN;
- You take all reasonable steps to help recover or stop the use of the digitised card(s) and wallet PIN;
- You give us a police report or a legal document called a statutory declaration in the form approved by us and any other document or information we require; and
- You have established, and we are satisfied that, you have not by your acts or omissions (directly or indirectly) caused or contributed to the occurrence of the loss, theft or disclosure of the wallet PIN and the loss, theft of your mobile device or disclosure of the wallet PIN is not due to your negligence, fraudulent act or default.
All you need is to sign up for Mighty Secure on a new device and the Mighty Secure on your old device will be deregistered automatically. If you do not have a new mobile device, you can call us at 1800 222 2121 (Calling from local) or (65) 6222 2121 (Calling from overseas) and our customer service agent will be able to assist you in deregistering your lost device for Mighty Secure.
Each UOB customer can only register 1 device for Mighty Secure. When you register a new device for Mighty Secure, the old device will be deregistered from Mighty Secure automatically.
You would need to remove Mighty Secure from your mobile device and register again.
All UOB customers holding at least one of the following accounts can bank with UOB Mighty:
- Current or Savings Account(s)
- Fixed or Structured Deposit(s)
- Investment Account(s) – High Yield, Wealth Premium, CPF Investment, Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) and Unit Trust(s)
- Credit Card(s)
- CashPlus or any other Loan(s)
Your device must also be able to run UOB Mighty. UOB Mighty runs on any iOS device with iOS8.0 or higher or an Android device running 4.3 or higher.
To view more FAQ on UOB Mighty, click here