Business Internet Banking Plus
UOB Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus) is the new internet banking platform for your business, serving your banking needs - anytime, anywhere. With easy access to a comprehensive suite of cashflow management and trade services, you will enjoy full control over your online banking transactions.
UOB BIBPlus is a new internet banking platform to meet your growing business needs. We have harnessed state-of-the-art technology to bring you a platform that offers intuitive, end-to-end solutions to help you manage your cash and trade needs more efficiently. BIBPlus offers convenience, better control and visibility of your cash management and trade financing needs.
UOB is migrating customers from Business Internet Banking (BIB) to Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus). Customers are being migrated in phases by UOB and UOB will notify customers in writing in due course.
BIBPlus streamlines transactions
BIBPlus helps you to streamline the origination, approval and control processes by allowing you to customise user rights and authorisation levels.
BIBPlus increases efficiencies
BIBPlus allows ease of system integration with your company’s accounting system, leading to greater efficiency for transaction initiation, reporting and account reconciliation.
BIBPlus provides smarter solutions
BIBPlus offers a host of new and smarter features to ease your day-to-day work processes, for example the calendar alerts to remind you of important transactions for submission and approvals.
UOB BIBPlus is designed for convenience in managing your cash management and trade finance online. A host of features to enhance efficiency have been included to deliver to you smarter solutions made simple.
Obtain real-time visibility of account information and control of your funds. It enables you to securely initiate payments and collections via a single interface. It supports automation of exchanges with your accounting system for transaction initiation as well as reconciliation.
Key features – Account Services
The Account Services module is designed to ease your account management.
- Full view of all your deposits and loan accounts maintained with UOB
- Monitor transactions through customisable alerts via email and calendar
Key features – Payments
The Payments module supports a comprehensive range of local electronic payments, collections, telegraphic transfers, bill payments, cashier’s orders, demand drafts and payroll transactions.
Other feature highlights:
- Set payroll access rights to authorised personnel only
- Allow batch authorisations to speed up approval
- Create post-dated and recurring transactions
- Set up pre-approved beneficiaries
Key features – Trade Finance
The Trade Finance module is designed to simplify your trade processes through integrating with a customer front-end system. It supports Import Letter of Credit (LC) and Documentary Collection, Standby LC,
Shipping Guarantee, Banker’s Guarantee, Trade Financing requests and Trade Bill Summary. Feature highlights:
- Ease of navigation between the various sections of a trade application e-form
- Convenience in tracking transaction history and status pertaining to a specific transaction
- Access to all Trade transactions is available whether that transaction is done manually (over the counter) or via BIBPlus
- Optimisation of your workflow via a host of other key features
Learn how easy it is to enjoy self-service banking anytime, anywhere.
Welcome to the greater convenience and security of UOB Business Internet Banking Plus (BIBPlus)
The new SecurePlus token is a device that enables you to generate a One Time Password (OTP) during online transactions.
What's more, it comes with a security feature called Transaction Signing which uses transaction-specific information to generate a secure OTP
Transaction signing (or digital transaction signing) is the process of producing a unique string from a set of data so as to verify both the authenticity and integrity of an online transaction.
Transaction Signing offers added authentication capabilities to give you greater peace of mind when transacting online.
3 easy steps on how to use the new SecurePlus token
To login to BIBPlus
1. When prompted for a one-time-password (OTP)
2. Press the LOGIN button once to display the OTP on the SecurePlus token
3. Enter the displayed OTP into the requested field on the BIBPlus login web page
To approve BIBPlus transactions
1. When presented with instructions on the BIBPlus approval screen
2. Press the SecurePlus token button as specified on the BIBPlus approval screen message
3. Follow the step by step instructions on the BIBPlus approval screen to complete the approval process
To apply for BIBPlus, please download the relevant application forms:
If applicable*, please submit the application form along with the following resolution:
* The Accounts & Services Resolution is required for corporations/limited liability partnerships/
partnerships/societies/associations/clubs/management corporations that have not executed the Accounts & Services Resolution previously.
For other forms relating to BIBPlus, please click here.
To reference sample forms, please click here.
The use of BIBPlus is governed by the following terms and conditions
BIBPlus service agreement
Terms & Conditions for Export Invoice Financing Application
Terms & Conditions for Application for Irrevocable Documentary Credit (Letter of Credit)
Terms & Conditions for Performance Guarantee & Banker’s Guarantee Applications
Terms & Conditions for Freight Loan Application
Terms & Conditions for Application for Trust Receipt Regarding Packing Credits
Terms and Conditions Governing the Application for Telegraphic Transfer / Cashier’s Order / Demand Draft
Terms & Conditions for Application for Shipping Guarantee
UOB Terms & Conditions for Trust Receipt
UOB Business Internet Banking Service – Bulk Services Agreement
Terms and Conditions for Beneficiary Payment Advice Service
Terms & Conditions for Application for Clean Invoice Financing
Terms & Conditions for Application for Documentary Collections